Thanks for the CDs

Hey Andre,

I just want to say a big thank you for the discs
you gave me at NAMM. The "Echoplex Solos" CD
is fascinating piece of work. Cut #5 (Entwined)
and #9 (Diorama) are ones that I even find myself
mentally "humming." The playing is amazing, and
use of the Echoplex is exemplary. The whole project
is outstanding. I have listened to them several times
in a variety of different situations/environments.
I'm getting quite a kick out of just the listening
experience alone (not to mention just trying to
figure out what you're doing).

AND...I take back some of what I said about the
"Yogi" mixes CD. It rocks! It's interesting to hear
multiple remixes of the same piece too . . . kind of
educational. I think I can now tell where you've had
your hand in there "slicing and dicing" in ways that
I couldn't hear at first from listening on the web.
I still miss your playing . . . but it's waaaaay cool
anyway. Kind of NIN in a way . . . and something
else I can't quite place. Very, very cool.

Keep up the terrific work,

Best of luck,

Ted Killian