Re: Multiple instruments

Well, if you've got a mixer, you can plug as many instruments into a
looper as you have imputs for, but if you're looking for each instrument
to have it's own track, then I don't think there's anything out there
other than the Repeater for that.  Unless you'd like to have multiple
synched Echoplexes.  The Echoplex is mono, as is the Repeater if you're
using each track separately, or  you can choose to use tracks in two
stereo pairs, as I do.  The great thing about the Echoplex and the
Repeater is they will synch to MIDI, very nice if you're working with
sequencers/drum machines/computers.

Lot's more on the LD site. (see tools of the trade)

Mark Sottilaro