Re: Loop IV

Neil
to wet your apetite the manual is 47 pages long (pdf)
Kim is finishing it (burn burn burn .....)
Matthias went back to Brasil? moving in his new house
André is glitching
Andy freaks out in Flip mode
Bret is brother syncing
Mark resetted threshold in sync:in
And I am just happy its over (+800 mails with Matthias since december
99)

Claude