replacing and time slipping single tracks on Repeater

  Hi All,    -Well, I did afterall, have a little fling with my friendly
Repeater for a while, and well, IT WAS AWESOME!!!   lollollol!
  Mark Sottilaro asked  earlier about slipping one track of a stereo  pair.
 Mark, simply deselect the stereo pair, and then select a single track and
then time slip it.
  anyway, one really neat thing I was just doing was to use the replace
function to selectively create drop-outs in a stereo track by replacing
little bits of it with silence.  Then, I'd select a single track of the
pair to time slip.  You end up with a sort of uneven chopy track with a
panning delay effect.  Then, if you add the original rhythm back in, you
can get some pretty wild accents due to the audio  cuts and  delaying.
<smile>  Then if you reverse it all...    lollollol!!!
  anyway, you can create some real craziness if you then go ahead and do
the same thing to the original rhythm track and mix it in as well.  It gets
pretty mangled.  lol!
  Anyway, -just thought I'd share...

Nighters,

G-Girl