Re: Ritsu Katsumata review

Miko, don't be a dork.  Listen to the music.  Like it if you do, don't
if you don't.  When Walter Carlos turned to Wendy, did it matter?  For
a long time I thought Kim was a woman.  He's a man.  Big deal.  I'm
sure if I said, "She's a great hardware designer..." he would have
corrected me, but what-ever.  My ignorance of the implied gender of her
name (is there one?) was a mistake based on ignorance, as opposed to a
mistake based on stupidity and social retardation, like the one
described below.

Mark Sottilaro