Re: FC question w/ EDP

I've used an FC-200 with the EDP. I have not used an FCB1010, but I've read
a number of posts.

Unlike the FC-200, the FCB1010 won't transmit control messages at button up
time or at least it wouldn't in the first software release. Hence, one has
to use note messages to control the EDP with FCB1010. That, however, I
gather does work.

I actually used an FC-200 to control two EDPs at once. It got a little
confusing and would probably be a bit harder now with LoopIV and all of the
direct MIDI commands.

Mark