Re: Average age of the looping community?

     I'm half a year and half a decade shy of half a century.  When I put
it that way, it sounds
old in the way the world looks at age.  Though these days I seem less and
less interested in how
the rest of the world looks at things.

     Looping is one of the many ways I approach the creation of music.  To
me it seems like a
foundation to stand upon, or a bed that I can lay my head for a while.
Something I have learned
to trust... like a good friend, or a good cup of tea.

     Stephen