Reply to: drcalcium@hotmail.com
Date: 2005-02-15, 10:28AM PST

LEXICON JAMMAN WITH FULL 32 SECOND UPGRADE. a steal at $350
This item sounds great! Very versatile foot controlled looping device,
dirty "Mix" and "output" pots, but only while they are being turned. With
manual and newer power supply. I will include TWO BOSS FS-5U foot pedals
that I used with it, as the Lexicon pedals are no good. Goes for up to
$425 on ebay.

[snip]

this is in or around cap hill / Kirkland
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial
interests

59849719