Re: Too many beeps & boops

Well, 'site' referring to some of the MP3's or links pointing to MP3's, et al from some of the posters to LD.

I'm just amazed that a lot of ohhhhs and ahhhhhs are paid to some folks music that frequently is essentially self-indulgent noodling with long delays, galaxy-sized reverb patches and ebows.

But for music with incredibly creative instrumental licks (like mine), I frequently hear a yawn from the collective. Is it me?