Re: 3 Mah-na mah-na MP3s Here

I'm truly delighted and happy right now reading this thread and
recalling those childhood memories.  Forgive me, LD list, I know it's
off topic - but I wanted to chime in one last time on behalf of
Muppet-lovers everywhere.

I do believe that Sesame Street shaped my life.  Thank you!!

"15 chocolate pies" really hit home.  Love that one.

I remember Snuffalupagus' entre into the show.  For a while there
(seemed like years as a kid, I think!) only Big Bird ever saw him, and
he'd always leave before anyone else came around.  Everyone (especially
Mr Hooper... Mr. Looper?) thought Big Bird was a loony.

The Muppet Martians are an obscure favorite of mine too.  "Telephone?
Telephone.  Yepyep yep yep yepyep.  Uhhuh uh huh.  Brrrrrrrrrring!!!!"

Over and out!

Doug