Re: The newest Loop-Music I've bought is...

Gang Gang Dance "God's Money"!!!
not typically looping but worth a listen. reminds me a bit of Asa Chang &
Junray weird blend of styles.
maybe more looping flavour: i also listen a lot to Tim Hecker "Mirages"

ps: Per, i also have a strange feeling when listening to "Multiply".
Sittin On The Dock of The Bay covers and so many more. well done but
somehow fakely un-crunchy. I never got the chance to see him live but a
friend shld invite him to play to Sthlm this fall. his previous album
"Muddlin Gear" is fucking brilliant.

Stéphane Obadia
http://www.clumsybeats.org   |