Re: what about patchbay ?

--- Jon Southwood <jsouthwood@gmail.com> wrote:

> Actually, when I said line mixer, I was confusing
> that term. What I
> actually meant was the splitter/mixer units like > >
the.........

> .................So, now that I've got the >
terminology straight, is
> there an idiot's
> guide to splitter/mixer units anywhere? Even Google
> wasn't very
> helpful. I'll have to try a bunch of different
> search terms.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jon Southwood
-----------------------------

Read the manual for the Rane SM26b. But more
importantly, read the link on the same page  named
"Rane SM26b Swiss Army Knife...". This is an idiot's
guide. (that I used before I got into brain surgery)
It has diagrams for many setups. I believe they will
help even if you get the Behringer.

http://www.rane.com/sm26b.html

Yahoo! Mail for Mobile
http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail