Re: Fake spring reverb pedals

greetings,the line6 dl4 multi~head setting is based on the roland RE~101 space echo,yea batteries  too.it does a lot of cool cool stuff.great for live applications.if it made longer loops it would have it all...    live long and prosper             scary visionary...

Legion <legion@helpwantedproductions.com> wrote:

I am looking for a good portable 'fake" spring reverb for live use. A
small battery operated pedal would be ideal. I have used the Eh "Holy
Grail" and liek it quite a bit but I am curious what else is out
there. Also it does not run on batteries (not a deal breaker but I'd
prefer to have the option of AC/battery).

I know Boss has made a few reverb pedals with a spring setting and I know
there are two other EH reverbs but I'm not sure if they're any more
interesting or just more hype. I'm not so interested in hall or room
reverbs as a good simulation of the classic spring reverb found in things
like the Space echo, SynthiA, or arp 2600. A small older unit might be an
option as well but I'm trying to avoid taking a 19" rack unit, a pedal on
the floor is perfect.

thanks for any/all help.

HELP WANTED PRODUCTIONS - Http://www.HelpWantedProductions.com
"Bringing you the best in Organic Electronic music since we started..."

Home of the Unusual Instrument and Recording Gallery with pictures and
info of Tube recorders, Omnichords, weird guitars, Casios, and more.