From: "Gary Lehmann" <hqr@cox.net>
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Monday, July 03, 2006 8:42 AM
Subject: Tech 21 MIDI Mouse

From: Krispen Hartung [mailto:khartung@cableone.net]
Sent: Monday, July 03, 2006 6:45 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Nobels MF1 and other battery powered MIDI controllers

To summarize my research and thinking on this topic, I decided to get the
Tech 21 MIDI Mouse, the cute little pedal that has only one button to
activate a MIDI program, and then two buttons for UP and DOWN.

--->Are you sure this will satisfy your needs? I have one, and all it sends
are Program Change messages on a selected channel.
Gary