Re: 10 year's anniversary of Looper's Delight ?

Time-lapse phonography...

http://lukedubois.com/billboard

This is also released as a cantaloupe music record of the same name,
available everywhere you'd expect.  You might have seen it boing-boinged or
on some other blog.

Luke is one of those guys who does it all, audio and video with equal
aplomb.  He also was one of the chief writers of jitter, the video
component
of max/msp.

He's my partner in crime my violin/live video duo.  Ain't I a lucky guy...

If y'all wanna see some... It's a large file, but...

http://toddreynolds.com/emovies/thesolutionbh.mov    my music, lukes video
listens to the live violin, the delays or the track.  You'll see it
clearly.

But the timelapsephonography stuff is cool, all rendered with max.  now he
does movies too.  Casablanca in 10 minutes.  Gotta see it to believe it,
and
Academy, all the best pictures shrunk to a minute.  Now THAT'S cool.  It's
in an  art gallery in manhattan.

Also, see http://lukedubois.com/play

All of the playboy playmates' faces with their eyes centered.  It's an
incredible view of history.

Bests,

Todd

On 7/3/06 1:05 PM, "Krispen Hartung" <khartung@cableone.net> wrote:

> Well, you guys could be humorous and record a full length looping song,
>and
> then use Acid or something like it to shrink it down to 30 second....for
> those stretched out and slow moving ambient pieces, it might sound
> interesting, like watching a flower bloom using time lapse videography.
>
> K-

-----
³Virtue is just repression waiting to go bad² - Trevor Exter

³Classical music is related to the past more than it is related to the
creative part of sound² - Ornette Coleman
------
Todd Reynolds
42-09 47th Ave 1C
Sunnyside, NY  11104