Re: Real-time "Beat Splitter" ?

Hi folks

> I was wondering if there is something like this available:
> The idea is to split up music in real-time (!) into it's beats and route
> the beats separately though various effect sends.

Actually thinking of this, it could probably be realized with a simple
MIDI step sequencer:
You need a device that can turn on/off an audio signal via MIDI command.
Then you just need to step-sequence the MIDI command on a MIDI sequencer.

Very simple - but very powerful :-)

Any experience with that?

Buzap