Re: Would this work for Mobuis?

On 17 jul 2006, at 11.50, mark t wrote:

> What about a Dell D40?  I found one with 1GB of RAM for $450.  Excuse
> my ignorance I am a long term mac user but want to get a PC soley for
> Mobuis but do not want to spend alot.  thanks.

Don't know about Dell. But I've heard you can run Mobius fine on an
intel mac if using Boot Camp (free Apple utility) to run Windows XP
on it. I would go for that option if I should need a laptop today,
since I work a lot with computers and find OS X faster than XP in my
daily working situation (and is cheaper than having both a mac and a
pc, as I have for now). For that alternative you would still need to
shell out for a Windows XP license though. Those small Macbooks look
very nice and cheap.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)