Re: RC-50 FEEDBACK WORKS

On Jul 19, 2006, at 6:19 PM, mark sottilaro wrote:
 > I wish it had the option of switching from the
 > constant decay to a more Repeater like setup where
 > you only decay when its in active overdub too...

If you set the Interface Mode preset parameter to Expert,
there are two feedback controls available.  The normal
feedback control sets feedback for the non-recording modes,
and the Secondary Feedback control sets feedback for the
recording modes: overdub, multiply, substitute, replace,
and stutter.

So by keeping primary feedabck at 100% and reducing Secondary
Feedback, the loop will only decay while recording.  You can
control this further by setting the global parameter "Modes
Ignoring Secondary Feedback" to disable feedback in certain
modes, for example to decay while overdubbing but not
while multiplying.

Jeff