Re: Coffeehouse Guitar vs street-busker

At 2:35 PM -0400 7/20/06, Matthew.Quinn@sunlife.com wrote:

>I've been enjoying your (dead accurate) philosophical musings all morning!
>Feel free to continue!

Yep, what he said!!!

>A is A!
>http://www.importanceofphilosophy.com/Metaphysics_Identity.html

In this instance, I can't even count how many ways I disagree with
Aristotelian logic as defined here (with all due respect, of course;
Aristotle was still a great, great philosopher, IMNSHO).  Most of
those issues, however, touch on Kris' points regarding Wittgenstein's
theories on language and defining your terms.  "Ya change the rules,
ya change the game" in other words.  ;)

        --m.
--
_______
"You are in a maze of twisty little passages, all alike..."