Re: RC-50 and Feedback

Hi Mike

> Maybe you could reserve one phrase of the three for rhythm or other base
> music, and cycle two phrases for fading.  I've tried both strategies and
> they work well.
Yes, I've also worked with that. It's quite a bit of pedal pushing, though.

"Looping veterans" seem to want a very simple setup: they want to adjust a
certain feedback level right from the beginning. Then they know that every
loops playsback -say- 5 times before it's gone.

This is what you can do with my setup also on the RC-50.

I agree that there is still quite a bit of depth to the RC-50 - and also
couple frustrating things. If there is supposed to be a software update in
Autmn, this is really good :-)

Best regards
Buzap