Re: forum vs list (was Sheer Volume on this List)

> I find myself visiting forums quite infrequently, & usually only when a
> topic-reply-notification pops up.

I go in cycles.  There are times when I visit forums quite often and there
are other times when I don't visit them at all.  To be perfectly fair, I
tend to do the same thing with mailing lists.

Something to remember is that there is room in the world to have both a
loopers' mailing list and a loopers' forum.  Being a manufacturer, it
makes
it difficult for me to run an impartial forum, but if somebody else here
wants to create a forum, I'd be happy to help sponsor it.