Listen to Afterglow, Galactic Travels, and The AM/FM Show

AFTERGLOW ON WMUH:
http://soundscapes.us/afterglow
Afterglow airs from 8:00 am to 9:30 am every Thursday morning.  Tune in
for a
delightful mix of eclectic musical genres including a healthy dose of
Progressive Rock.  Tune in at 91.7 FM or on the internet at:
http://www.muhlenberg.edu/wmuh

GALACTIC TRAVELS ON WDIY:
http://wdiy.org/programs/gt
Tonight at 11 pm on Galactic Travels, I'll conclude the month-long
Special Focus
on Numina.  The Featured CD at Midnight will be "Starfarer's Tales Volume
1"
with IXOHOXI.  The Vinyl Starter will come from the LP "Zeit" by
Tangerine Dream
on Virgin Records and released in 1972.  For details, see the Special
Focus page
at: http://wdiy.org/programs/gt/playlists/2006/focus.html#jul

Galactic Travels is an electronic, ambient, and space music show that
airs each
Thursday at 11:04 pm on WDIY 88.1 FM, Allentown and Bethlehem, 93.9 FM
in Easton
and Phillipsburg, 93.7 FM in Fogelsville and Trexlertown, 92.9 FM on
Service
Electric Cable, and on the internet.  WDIY now simulcasts on WXLV on
90.3 FM in
Schnecksville, Pennsylvania.

THE AM/FM SHOW ON WMUH:
http://soundscapes.us/amfm
My next stint on the AM/FM Show will be Saturday, July 29 at 6:00 am.  I
will
continue the special on E-dition Electronic Music Magazine's sampler CDs.

Tune in to WMUH Allentown at 91.7 FM, broadcasting from the campus of
Muhlenberg
College.  I alternate hosting the show with Bruce.  When I am at the
helm, the
show features electronic, ambient, and spacemusic at the beginning, an
eclectic
mix of genres in the middle, and winds up with Progressive Rock.  WMUH's
web
site is http://www.muhlenberg.edu/wmuh