Re: RC-50 & "Insert" (edp)

Thanks
does it happen instantly or do you hear it on the next time around.
I really liked that about the edp the fact that you could insert
replace something but not hear it until the next loop cycle it was a
very creative and also cunning way to deconstruct a loop and change it
into something musically different.
if the boss does that i may leave sooperlooper and go back to hardware
as overdub and inserting are the two most important functions to me.
cheers
geoff