Re: Richard Zvonar - Aug 3

I often remember Richard - in the new conversations I had with him, he imparted so much wisdom about the process of making music, I'll be processing and applying it for the rest of my life. I have a handful of benchmark moment in my music life, where things happened or people said things that changed in some way my thoughts about music. Two or three of those involve Richard. I just regret that I didn't get to know him better.

His posts to this list were of such a consistently high quality, it's an amazing privilege to have spent time discussing things with him here.

I'll be gigging in Glasgow on the 3rd, and will be thinking of him, for sure.

Steve
www.stevelawson.net - site
www.stevelawson.net/zencart/ - shop
www.myspace.com/solobassstevelawson