Re: how do you correct a bad loop on stage, etc

well i meant it in a humorous way kris,i actually take
a piss out of some imperfect bad timing sounding loops
and actually like to deliverly make people aware of
them actually such loops can be use for entertainment
to show people that u are still human,i ve dont take
looping too seriously on stage anymore because of the
fact that things can go wrong anytime.But if i dont
want people to notice mistakes i just keep playing the
guitar and push the "erase all" button ha ha what a
great feeling! after that the worst thing that can
happen is the breaking of a string or dropping dead...
Yesterday i played for a fashion show,did soundcheck
everything was cool and when the show started
everytime i pushed the overdub button on the EDP the
guitar sounded really loud!i was just thinking fuck me
man why now and not during soundcheck you piece of
shit!I reseted my rack and evrything was back to
normal...this happened about to me about a year ago
but dont ask me why!
Luis

=== message truncated ===

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom