Re: OT... Live 6 upgrade path?

On Oct 16, 2006, at 7:15 PM, MD wrote:

> I tried that and my 5.2 serial would not work.

Your serial number is stored on the site and should have triggered
the emailing of a new number and then an unlock online prompt.

Maybe try the *check for updates* from within the application to do
the download?
Also, I seem to remember a page on the site for reverifying serial
numbers I think it is https://www.ableton.com/register where once you
log in you can see the details of the account.

Seems there is a step missing in the sequence somewhere for you.

regards

BobC