Re: OT... Live 6 upgrade path? Mission Accomplished

I just revisited and followed these instructions.  No
luck.  5.2 is indeed registered, but I see no
clickpoint for "valid email address."  They do have my
email address, as they send me stuff all the time.

Could it be that I don't get this chance because I
upgraded from a Live Lite version?  If that's the case
I wish they'd just have some simple text explaining
that.

Mark

http://www.flickr.com/photos/41969054@N00/sets/72157594240725240/