Re: further questions about midi sync.

This is something i would like to do but havent really
tried;change sync sources, because in my sampler i
have patterns i have programmed myself and preproduced
loops as well but since my sampler doesnt do time
streching i have to use the EDP as a slave, but when
using my patterns id like to use the EDP as the
master.Both of this are fun, but changing sources live
is a pain in the ass...
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom