Re: Augustus Looper GUI (Re: Loopy Llama in Live 5.2)

> From: Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com>
>
> What would be really useful is a GUI that displays all instances if
> Augustus Loop; waveform plus playback position pointer for each
> instance. For examples look at SooperLooper (when running it with
> many loops) or Apple's AU-Looper.

Interesting... that would completely violate the usual rules of
plug-in hosting, but I'm not adverse to that (e.g. Augustus's MIDI
output).

> > Another possibility is to be able to toggle the GUI between 'full' and
> > 'reduced' modes. Would that be useful?
>
> Yes!!!!!!

I'll take that as a yes. ;)

> From: Tony Douglas <tonyisyourpal@yahoo.co.uk>
>
> To be honest, I wasn't complaining too hard about the
> Augustus Loop GUI; there are loads of parameters to
> control, and the GUI is much better than Live's folded
> view of the parameters. That said, it's also really
> good to be able to view several instances at once, as
> you can with SooperLooper. Typical - we want
> everything, and then some ;) !

OK, that's two votes for... I'll look into it when I get time.

cheers,
os.

--
os@collective.co.uk