EDP For Sale ($600)!!!

I have a blackface Echoplex Digital Pro Plus for sale.  Its running
Loop IV and has full memory.  I bought the unit exactly two years ago.
 Everything is in perfect working condition, the unit has a slight
surface scratch on the top (if you rack it you wont even see it).
Comes with original manual.  $600 + shipping (probably $30) gets it to
your door.  I am a long time LD member but have been unsubscribed for
sometime cause I could not deal with 20 emails a day and important
emails where getting lost in the herd!  However I still check the
archive from time to time to keep up.  Payment can be made through
paypal or money order.  Also,  I live in NYC, if you live in NYC as
well or can make it to NYC that would be even simpler and would save
money on shipping.  Anyone interested email me off list.  I will give
it a few days and see if any you guys want it and if not I guess I
will go to ebay.

-Mark