Re: ANN: Freewheeling Live Looper 0.5.5 Release (Mac OS X / Linux)

Jesse Chappell wrote:
> But you're right, the Finder and OS X in general makes it very hard to
> see hidden files beginning with '.' without using a terminal.

The new version 0.5.5 doesn't open on my Mac PPC OS X 10.4.2 (Its a
short flash and it seems to quit immediately without notice), whereas
the 0.5.3 opens fine btw...

The corresponding console output below, it seems my leading blanks in
folder names create the problem... (Maybe "quotationmarks" would help to
sort out the issue...)

Stefan

JACK compiled with POSIX SHM support.
FreeWheeling 0.5.5
Brought to you by a grant from Mother Earth.

MEMMGR: Stacksize: 131072.
MEM: Memory manager thread (p47)
INIT: ERROR: Config file version "0.5.3" does not match FreeWheeling
version "0.5.5"!

*** Installing new configuration file. I will make a backup of the old one.
Backing up your old configuration to:
/Users/ST/.fweelin/.fweelin.rc.backup.1

INIT: Executing: cp /Users/ST/.fweelin/.fweelin.rc
/Users/ST/.fweelin/.fweelin.rc.backup.1

INIT: Executing: cp /Applications/Musikprogramme/ Live
Performance/FreeWheeling/FreeWheeling.app/Contents/Resources/.fweelin.rc
/Users/ST/.fweelin
cp:
Performance/FreeWheeling/FreeWheeling.app/Contents/Resources/.fweelin.rc:
No such file or directory
cp: Live: No such file or directory
cp: /Applications/Musikprogramme/ is a directory (not copied).
Reading new config...
INIT: ERROR: Config in install dir is not up to date!
Did you run 'make install'?
jack main caught signal 3
no message buffer overruns

--