silent reverse

Time for the newbie to ask another question about the EDP to the LoopersDelight  EDP pros! Is there any way to overdub a melody onto a current loop and have it play back in reverse without first reversing the current loop? I don't want my audience to hear the rhythm playing backwards with a forward melody and then turn the rhythm frontwards with a melody backwards. I want the rhythm to stay forward the whole time. Possible?