Bidule

Hi, I have a question regarding Bidule and it's usage. I'm using synths and samplers only and interested in replacing a part of my hardware setup with software. I'm not using software in my live setup, only hardware.

Current setup - For every live song I play I currently have progammed a "patch" in a hardware midi patchbay containing all the required progam changes, transposes, keyboard solits etc. This way you can quickly change your setup with the push of 1 button. All the audio is routed and mixed with normal analog mixer. My TC D2 and DD-20 are using AUX send/return (stereo).  A very straigthforward and traditional setup in other words.

I have quickly checked http://www.plogue.com/ and my question is if I could use Bidule + a midi footcontroller to replace both my analog mixer and midi patchbay. Something like a modular audio and midi mixer running on OSX. Can Bidule save different setup's and can you recall it using midi?

Thx,
Sjaak