for sale/trade: RC20XL

I'm looking to unload my RC20XL.  I've been finding the DL4 more to my liking and would like a second one - don't know why but to me four buttons aren't as confusing as two pedals...

It is pretty much new-in-box though I've had it for a few years - the only things you won't get if you bought it new is the plastic bag that the unit itself was wrapped in and the factory-supplied batteries.  This unit has not touched my floor or been touched by my shoes as I've been using it table-top.

Trades will be considered.  I'll swap it straight-up for a good condition DL4 or any other similarly valued combination of pedals/effects but especially looking for a nice reverb and/or volume pedal.

Other than that, best cash offer over $200 takes it.  Unless it's a swap, buyer pays for shipping (I live in SW Ontario).

Ted.
Enemies are good for self-definition. Werner Herzog