Re: Bloom - generative music app for iPod and iPhone

Where Chilvers is subtle, I am anything but.... this discussion brings
to mind all that remains of an interactive Max patch that I was
playing (in the most meta of senses) at the time is this recording:
http://www.warrensirota.com/SoloStuff/DarkeningOfTheLight.mp3. It was
a midi-generating program, realized through an Ensoniq VFX.

that 6-minute generated piece is part of fairly long collage that I
assembled some years ago, btw, that consists mainly of loops I made
when writing the first EDP manual. i was using a variety of guitar
processors that were passing through my hands as I was writing ad copy
and reviews and such. That can be heard at
http://www.warrensirota.com/SoloStuff/Hexagrams2.mp3

Hope you enjoy,
Warren