Re: The ol' social networking thing

Daryl,

Sure . . . but I think we're already pals up there anyway aren't we?

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1552981135&ref=name

http://www.myspace.com/tedkillian

http://twitter.com/tedkillian

I'm als at Tribe.net and Frapper and LinkedIn and a variety of other
spots.

Too many to keep track of to tell the truth.

Ted