Re: OT: was back pain, now mouse-hand pain

On 5/14/09, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:
> . . .  Juggle over the mouse for the left hand. If that doesn't feel
>comfortable for you, just make some lovely caffe latta and dring it with
>your right hand while mousing a way with the left. And move cup far away
>from keybard! ;-))

After a recent shoulder injury, I switched to left hand mousing and it
relieved a very long-standing inflammatory condition. (Ulnar Tunnel
similar to Carpal). Bonus is that you can pound out numeric-keypad
stuff and move the mouse from field to field.

Another HUGE item for my lower back: After breaking it two years ago
my boss bought me a Gaiam chair, which is just an inflatable ball on a
rolling pedestal. I've had lower back pain for years and had to resort
to chiropractic crisis management every 2-3 months. That has all gone
away.  No back rest removes slouching from your postural habits and
your maintain more core strength cause you support yourself all the
time instead of letting the chair support you. It's awesome.  -m
--
Miko Biffle
Biffoz@Gmail.com