Re: thinking about moving from rack to laptop...advice please!

I'm interested that Per seems to not have a problem using Mainstage,
saying it "just works", but Sjaak can't use it live because of midi
crashes. I gave up on Mainstage a while ago because of this crashing
issue: It would suddenly say something like 'unsupported midi input
detected'. Can't remember the exact message. There was a lot of
discussion of this on the SL forum, with no-one, as far as I know,
really finding an answer.

Maybe this has changed now, and I'd certainly be interested in using
Mainstage instead of the full Logic 8 for certain things. Per - do you
ever get the crashing midi issue? I seem to remember that you were
part of the SL forum discussion.

Cheers,
Steve