Re: LD: Your opinions please - Terratec Axon AX 50

I had a yamaha G50 and was never very happy with the tracking. I was
using it with a roland GK 2 pickup after several months of playing
around with it finally gave up and sold it off on ebay. I recently
picked up an axion ax50 and using it with the same guitar, though I
have since installed a graphtech ghost pickup, and it is worlds apart
different from my experience with the G50. The tracking is instant and
I have had very little adjustments to make in my playing style. I'm
running it through Reason 4 and having an absolute blast playing cello
and basoon parts with my guitar.

I can't make any comments about midi mapping... I still don't really
understand the whole midi thing. I like things that plug in and pretty
much work the way I expect them to.

regards,

Paul Haslem
Ontario, Canada