Re: Luis Angulo vocal loop video live at the Antwerp Looping Festival

thanx bro for the kind words,i have to say that this festivals have been
very inspiring and had made me grow more within this genre so once again
thank you all of you who are doing everything to keep this in motion
ive also been watching and listening to performances from
you,Dirk,Darkroom,Sjaak,Fabio,Michael Peters and the others and there is
something very unique and different from each other and fascinating to see
how every body approaches this form of music making.
loop on
Luis
www.myspace.com/luisangulocom