I just made some requests for Line 6 M9 updates

Hi all,

I dont know how many of you, if any use or own the Line 6 M9, I have just got mine to begin developing a set that I am capable of perfroming at new years loopstock on it ( I could never afford to bring my 3 echoplexs plus stupid amounts of fx to the states!!)

the M9 is simply stunning as a technological feat, to put so many top quality sounds in one small box and then nail a useable looper too is just magnificent.

however as the kind of person I am, I do see a few things that Im sure the M9 is capable of but isnt yet doing, on of which is variable feedback and the other is kind of a Multiply command by using one of the delay models as a "delay hold" style sub looper to get a short rhythem going before engaging the main looper for recording this short sub loop AND longer passages such as your main chords.

the thread is here...

http://line6.com/community/thread/24588

I am REALLY keen on getting this update made, Line 6 support their products fantastically and marketing wise if they could do this, they would be the first cheap floorbased looper to do so and Im sure it would earnthem prise amongst us

I would love anyone who is on the Line 6 forums and feels they can support this cause to add their agreement to my post to try and get it more attention by the development team over there.

I will be brutally honest and ask you kindly to just support or not support my currant idea and not ask for more/similar etc..the reason bein that I am 99.9% sure what I am asking for is achievable within the currant DSP where as other ideas while nice may end up moving out of the relms of the possible and make the tech team over at line6 not want to attempt this.

Thanks

Phill Wilson

Add other email accounts to Hotmail in 3 easy steps. Find out how.