From: "Risto Paalanen" <risto.paalanen@gmail.com>
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Monday, July 05, 2010 6:39 PM
Subject: Re-introdunctions

Hey gang,

I've been off the list for a few years now, but figured I'd venture back
into the fold now that I finally took the plunge and released something on
my own. It's called "800 Memories Per Second" and it's available on a
name-your-price (0 monies is cool, too) over here:
http://taphead.bandcamp.com

Mostly (prepared and un-) guitar, but some grill lid bells, flute and
dictaphone madness there as well. Apart from "Bells of the Chapel" it's
all
live. Oh, if there are any Erik Satie admirers aboard, the last piece is
my
take on Gnossienne #1. It turned out a bit bleak, maybe?

Tools of the trade: Frankensteinberger -> various pedals -> DL4 -> ART
Tube
MP -> Ableton, wherein Guitar Rig, SooperLooper, Augustus Loop, & others.

Next on the agenda would be a low-budget tour in the autumn. I'm
interested
in seeing how far I can get with three bags and the kindness of
strangers...

Good to be back. <3

Regards,
R. / Taphead