Re: TouchOSC / Bidule / Plugins HELP...!

iPhones?

Great hand held computers, really CRAP phones... the  3s were OK the 3gs were rubbish.. (mine.. it crashes after 5 minutes talk) the 4s have bad sound and poor reception.
Read my blog post (um.. no wait its not me.... its my secret alter ego, where my wife lets me moan all I want)
http://grumpyenglishmaninnorway.wordpress.com/2010/12/14/telenor-customer-service-with-surprise-happy-ending/

The Apps.. well.. you get hooked.. and are frankly great...
I also agree with Per that the save me time and money, I do my emails on the bus, not the serious writing but the scanning, and deleting, and forwarding... then when I get to my machine, I do the fun stuff!

To Dos.. getting reminders either from your calendar or an app (My fave Epic Win!) I get stuff done, and remember the wedding anniversary... couild have done this before.. but didnt...

Navigation... I got a perfectly reasonable GPS Saty Nav for 2 dollars!

the music apps... and to Bills question... I would nt use it to replace something that already works well, namely my feet. But if I AM gonna use the laptop to loop, then I soon discovered stuff in the laptop that is fun... and one of them is tweaking and mangling the loop realtime with the mouse.. now THAT looks stupid, and is annoying cos you need a click down on the laptop trackpad. With the iphon and TouchOSC it works more like a Kaos Pad.. now thats cool.. and if you velcro it to you guitar like jeff, I think thats pretty close to be able to play a few notes and then tweak a bit... aint that the point with looping, you don't have to play all the fucking time... Anyway I hav a fernandez pickup, and with that it rocks...

and then, if we still aint convinced you.. well there is still Angry Birds..

Mark