Re: The old "1U MIXER thread" Once again for fun!

mark francombe wrote:

> the signal chain would be:
>
> Guitar >-------- INPUT JACK Behringer >----- wirefrom input jack to
> nicked MUTE button>>>>>> wire from MUTE button to nicked big blob of
> solder on output jack (either drilled new one, or nicked phones
> output)>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Then my usual daisy chain cable to all the inputs
> of loopers, with slightly increased gain perhaps?
>
> so.. why the resistors?

right,
just *one* modded mute button.

For some reason I thought all of them.

In that case it *might* work.

...but on further thought

Are you really plugging guitar direct into
the Behringer?

...and you only want that one channel to go to the loopers?

If so, then best to get some kind of active DI, plug guitar into that,
and daisy chain the output to the loopers *and* the mixer channel.

...but then again surely your guitar goes to fx first, so no
DI needed, just daisy chain the fx out to loopers and mixer.

...or am I just wrong again?

andy