Re: Mobius behavior

Thank you all.  One last thing, just to clarify my terminology.  There
are 4 tracks and 8 loops present in the default set up, yes?  I ask
because when I switch from track 1 to 2 the audio of track 1 goes
silent and I can only hear track 2.  When I go back to track 1, the
audio comes back but it then erases itself after one pass (and track 2
is muted).  Is this also a default setting that can be changed or
something else?

Almost there I think.

Kevin

--
Till now you seriously considered yourself to be the body and to have a
form. That is the primal ignorance which is the root cause of all trouble.

- Ramana Maharshi (1879-1950)

Sound and Vision:  http://www.minds-eye.org
Video http://www.vimeo.com/user877640/videos