Re: Tennis Elbow

I can vouch for those rubber tubes, they're great to work out underused muscles.  Make sure to put ice over all sore areas after the rubber band sessions.  A physiotherapist can give a set of exercises that deals specifically with the issues you're having.  Also, I remember a book someone recommended to me a few years ago about ergonomics for musicians, but I can't recall the title (playing without pain?).
Sylvain