Re: Experimental instruments

At Présences Electronique I used my electric shaving machine to induce
sound into the electro magnetic pickups of my instrument. A mobile
phone also works well for this (even stronger noise induction), but
only when someone is calling you and you are not answering. Rubber
bands on strings is one of my favorites for unique sounding overtones.
I've also tried thing metal bars but rubber bands are so fast to
arrange on the fly. The idea is to have something touch a string just
a little bit to push it over the edge into the vast space of un-known
overtone structures.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com