Re: Any decent Midi/USB keyboards these days? (37keys/aftertouch; Sculpture)

Hi Per

> You should ask for weight keys
I already have an 88-key stage piano with very realistic, fully weighted
piano keyboard. I'm looking forward for compact keyboard with lightweight
keys for single handed solo play or midi entering.

@Andy: thanks for your hints. Would like to have 37 (vs 49) keys. Also, I
think I'd prefer Novation over Akai, probably.

> have you considered Push?
I'm considering Push - but not primarily as keyboard. I'm not a great
classical piano player but proficient enough to play i.e. simple Bach
inventions or some improvisation. So, still looking for "real" keyboard -
even though Push is really interesting for a lot of things... Can't wait
to try it out. :-)

best regards
Buzap