Re: Any decent Midi/USB keyboards these days? (37keys/aftertouch; Sculpture)

Buzap wrote:

NOVATION SL 37 / successor??
(http://novationmusic.de/midi-controllers/sl-mkii)
+ As far as I remember, action was quite nice.
+ Expressive controls (joystick, touchpad, aftertouch)
- too bulky, faders etc. take a lot of space
? Not available anymore, any decent successor???

I have the smaller Novation SL, and while it does
technically have aftertouch I don't think you'd be happy
with it.
Have to press very hard, and the white keys only have full
range if you press them hard between the blacks.
Not really a feature, more a way to get another word into the
marketing text.

andy