(WAS Re: McMillan 12 step) GORDIUS

On Sun, Aug 18, 2013 at 6:08 PM, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:

Set the Note On as the "First message stream"
and Note On as the "Second message stream"

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen

Im assuming you mean Note Off as the Second message stream here Per?

One question RE the previous screen, the Presets Screen.
Which column are you entering in here?
I dont understand this page really. I can change the names of the patches, but not sure which I want
Patches Triggers Two State effects or Momentary effects.

As far as I can tell theres not much difference between Triggers, and Momentary effects, and inded the help page says Triggers should be used with loopers.
But what exactly is thePOINT of choosing in this page, when, on the next page (Content) I can choose ANYTHING, notes PGM changes whatever, so I cant see what this choice gives me?

Thats it... so far.. Right now I'm just pasting in all this info, Thank GOD I have written it all down!

Mark

--
Mark Francombe
www.markfrancombe.com